Thursday, December 21, 2006

i'm stupid now

chemo brain may just get the best of me yet.

my conversational skills are for shit. the chances of me ever being a desirable social option for anyone under any circumstances is untenable.

lately I've been wondering who I would have been without being made a disabled freak before I had a chance to become something else. anything else of any note whatsoever.

i really think I would have been someone interesting and worth having around.

i really do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Spence said...

Hey Nancy,

I want to wish you a happy holiday. In spite of what you are expressing in this post, your blog means a lot to folks out there, and reaches a whole new group every day through SharingOurDays.com. I honestly believe that the time we take to communicate our lives is having a big effect on people around the world. You are making a difference.

All the best today and every day.

- sean

Sean Spence
www.SharingOurDays.com
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home